About

Welcome to Crunchy Manga's Blog! The goal of this blog is to provide up to date Naruto Manga information for Naruto fans.Asides this we will give u Bleach manga,One piece manga,Fairy Tail manga spoilers and a vast Variety of Manga information. Unlike many Naruto manga,Bleach manga,One piece manga blogs,Crunchy Manga will not be providing you with manga scans. However, I hope to provide summaries and information on all the manga updates and provide you with great and wonderful community experience. This blog will feature news and reviews of various Japanese media. While mostly I will be reviewing Anime series and Manga, occasionally I will also be posting news articles about various things such as Anime and Manga.

Thursday 4 July 2013

Naruto chapter 638 predictions:The New Rikudou Sennin


Naruto: This is what he wanted to do all along!

Obito stands up, all wounds healed. With his hand still covering his eye, he starts laughing.

Madara: Damn obito. Oh well. Better him than nobody.

Everyone turns to face obito now, shocked and surprised.

Minato: o...obito?

Obito is still laughing, and uncovers his eye: the sharinnegan.

With a wave of his hand, he sends everyone flying backwards.

Sasuke: what kind of power is this?

The scene switches to orochimaru and the kages.

Katsuyu: bad news. Tobi has absorbed the ten tails! His power is incredible. I won't be able to stay here much longer.

Tsunade: we're almost there anyway katsuyu. You can go now.

Orochimaru: well now. This battle just got a whole lot more interesting.

Tsunade: silence. I don't like you. You are a sneaky snake bastard that nobody here trusts. We can kill you in an instant if you try anything.

Orochimaru: heh. I know whats going on, tsunade. I used to have a female body too, you know. I got this way around once a month for a while. I understand.

Tsunade: ......

Gaara: look, the battlefield is just ahead.

Scene switches back to the battlefield, now at madara and hashirama.

Madara: well, it seems i can fight you after all, without that extra unfair advantage. I want an actual challenge from you, hashirama. I don't want to murder you that easily.

Hashirama: well, um, in case you haven't noticed, I'm dead. So are you, my friend.

Madara: ah. A smartass up till the end huh. Listen. I will take my wood and shove it so far in you that you will be the first piece of my Hokage shish kabob.

Hashirama: what?

Madara: you heard me. Mokuton mokuryu no jutsu!

Hashirama: oh, that wood.... Well, here we go madara! Mokuton bigass Buddha no jutsu!

Switches back to orochimaru and the kages.

Orochimaru: woah, I can see hashirama's wood from here.

Tsunade: .....that is um....very observant of you, orochimaru.

Orochimaru: its right in front of your face. Are you blind?

Tsunade: oh. That. Yeah I saw that.....um.....never mind.

Oro: hey, is that naruto? Looks like he mastered the kyuubi's chakra.

Ay: yes. That little gaki is almost as fast as me now.

Oro: I remember a while back I took a pounding from naruto.

Tsunade: .....ok orochimaru enough.

Oro: it felt refreshing, in a way. I hadn't felt so tired in a long time.

Tsunade: shut the hell up you freak!

Oro: yeah he did not have control of the kyuubi then. I believe it was his four tails form then.

Tsunade: ......oh.....that kind of pounding.....yeah....got it.

Back to madara/hashirama

Madara: PERFECT SUSANOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment