About

Welcome to Crunchy Manga's Blog! The goal of this blog is to provide up to date Naruto Manga information for Naruto fans.Asides this we will give u Bleach manga,One piece manga,Fairy Tail manga spoilers and a vast Variety of Manga information. Unlike many Naruto manga,Bleach manga,One piece manga blogs,Crunchy Manga will not be providing you with manga scans. However, I hope to provide summaries and information on all the manga updates and provide you with great and wonderful community experience. This blog will feature news and reviews of various Japanese media. While mostly I will be reviewing Anime series and Manga, occasionally I will also be posting news articles about various things such as Anime and Manga.

Saturday 27 July 2013

Naruto 641 Predictions : United

(Chapter opens at the Bijuu Dama about to explode next to Minato and co )
Naruto :* I can't escape and let Gamakichi and Sasuke die , what to do ? *
Sasuke ( Serious face ) * I refuse to die here , Ni-san i won't fail you no matter what !* ( his EMS glows and start to rapidly form a Susanoo hand ) 
Minato :* I need to teleport away from those two , what's this ? * ( Take not of Sasuke's Susanoo hand )
Juubito : Huh ? 
Note : Each character is thinking at the same time
( A huge explosion occurs )
Sakura : Sasuke-Kun !! ( Worried face )
Hinata : Naruto-Kun !! ( Worried face ) 
Tobirama and Hiruzen : ......
( Tobirama and Hiruzen are shown rushing toward Minato and others )
( The dust clears and the trio looks surrounded by a Shield ) 
Naruto : Huh ? 
Minato : This thing can't be ! 
Sasuke : * This shield is different than usual , what happened to it ? *
Obito : Don't act dumb Sasuke , its your brother's shield , the Yata Mirror ! 
Sasuke ( shocked ) : So this is my brother's... *even dead you continue to protect me , thanks Ni-san ,i'll definitely win this*
Minato : *That Itachi kid is really something ,I knew he has a tremendous potential since the first day i saw him but to think he would gain such mythical weapon... *
( Tobirama and Hiruzen lands next to the trio )
Tobirama : So this is the legendary Yata mirror...
Hiruzen : Even dead , he continue to protect you , you have a great brother Sasuke.
( Sasuke smiles ) 
Obito : Hmph , i guess you will live to see my new world , now to my Infinite Tsukuyomi !
( Obito start to levitate )
Tobirama/ Hiruzen : We won't let you !! 
( They rushed at him but they got sent flying by Shinra Tensei )
Minato : Why are you doing this , what the hell happened to you Obito !!
Obito : I won't waste my time explaining my motive to a failure like you , now witness my new world !! 
Naruto : I won't let you !!
( Naruto charge at Obito in BM )
Minato : Naruto stop !l
Sasuke : Tsch , always as reckless.
( Scene moves to Hashirama and Madara ) 
Hashirama : Judging by what you tried to do to him earlier , he's definitely a threat to you too now , so what are you gonna do Madara ? 
Madara ( looking at Obito ) : * Tsch , i never thought that this kid will control the Juubi so fast , my only chance now is to side with Hashirama and use him and the others as distraction for my trump card * Fine , let's beat him.
Hashirama ( smiles ) : Glad you came back my friend,now let's go.
( Scene Cuts back to Naruto ) 
Obito : It's a shame that you won't see my new world in a good condition. 
( Obito make a 4 element sword and aim at Naruto's legs )
Naruto :* Shit i can't maneuver mid-air ! * 
Minato : Obito stop !!
( Suddenly Naruto get pulled back by Madara's Bansho Tennin next to Minato and co )
Naruto( shocked ) : What the ... 
( Madara and Hashirama lands in front of the trio )
Madara/ Hashirama : You have to get pass us before !

No comments:

Post a Comment