About

Welcome to Crunchy Manga's Blog! The goal of this blog is to provide up to date Naruto Manga information for Naruto fans.Asides this we will give u Bleach manga,One piece manga,Fairy Tail manga spoilers and a vast Variety of Manga information. Unlike many Naruto manga,Bleach manga,One piece manga blogs,Crunchy Manga will not be providing you with manga scans. However, I hope to provide summaries and information on all the manga updates and provide you with great and wonderful community experience. This blog will feature news and reviews of various Japanese media. While mostly I will be reviewing Anime series and Manga, occasionally I will also be posting news articles about various things such as Anime and Manga.

Saturday 10 August 2013

Naruto 643: The Second Hokage!



Naruto has hit Obito with a powerful Rasengan infused with Nature Energy! Will this be the final revelation in their battle against the Juubi, or turn out to be another false hope?!

Minato: This is... the Kyuubi?!

The Fourth Hokage is pulled into a swirling darkness where a gigantic cage lies in front of him. Within it is a dark beast with the complete form of the Nine Tails except it's eyes glow a menacing white. Nervously, Minato takes a couple of steps forward up to the bars and peers up at the monster. It glares down at him as if expecting something.

Minato: So, what is this?

Kyuubi: Ever since you sealed me into you during that battle with the Masked Man, I've been trapped within your soul causing me to linger with you in the afterlife and not be reborn again in the world. 

Minato: But you shouldn't even have been reborn! You're just the Yin half of the real Kyuubi! 

Kyuubi: (Growls) Watch yourself, boy. The only reason you've been able to enter that mode you're in is only because I allowed it. Now, when you separated us into two different forms, we became singularities. At that point, you created two beast, both weaker than the original but still two.

Minato: (Sweating) I see... so, what now?

Kyuubi: Now, it's time to restore us back to normal. 

Minato: Huh?! You mean...!

Kyuubi: Yes, I need to join my other half... so that your boy can reach a new power that surpasses any seen so far except the Juubi's. It's our only hope.

Minato: ... (Gulp) Okay!

Kyuubi: Let me warn you, though. The blow you've recently taken has made your Edo body into that of a regular living one. The process of you transferring me over to Naruto... will kill you.

Minato: (Shocked) Well... that's okay... at least I got to see my boy one more time! 

Kyuubi: (Nods) Now go! The fate of the world is now on your shoulders, little man! (Points)

Minato: Right!

The darkness surrounding Minato slowly dissipates as he closes his eyes. His thoughts roam from Kushina to Naruto to... Obito and how he failed him. "I'll make things right, Obito! Trust me on that one!". The terrain returns to normal and suddenly he's staring at a huge explosion caused by Naruto's Rasengan.

Tobirama: It worked! Senjutsu will hurt the him!

Naruto: Yeah I noticed that Senjutsu will work on him when i saw that the black thing didn't evoporize Gamakichi's jutsu  

Sasuke: Very good, Naruto. 

Minato: I'm proud of you Naruto! You'd make a splendid Hokage!Anyways, listen here! I have a gift for you, Naruto!

Naruto: (Eyes closed) Dad, now's not the time for late birthday presents!

Minato: I know, but this one will help you best Obito...

Naruto: Huh?! Why didn't you say so? What is it?!

Minato: I'm going to give you back the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra! 

Naruto: The other half?

Kurama: You dope! My other chakra! This is good, don't mess this up boy. With it, you'll be able to enter Bijuu Mode almost instantly!

Naruto: Huh?!?!

Minato: No time to explain! Second Hokage, do you understand?!

Tobirama: Hmph. I'll hold of the beast until then.

Minato: Great! Sasuke-kun ---

Sasuke: I understand, just go!

Minato: (Smiling) Right! 

Tobirama: Oh, Fourth. Be sure to tell the rest of the Shinobi about the Juubi's newfound weakness. They'll have to exploit it soon enough.

Minato: Yes! Naruto, let's go! 

Naruto: Right! (Disappears) 

Tobirama: ... Uchiha brat, I'll handle this. 

Sasuke: What? No! We do this together.

Tobirama: I'M NOT ASKING.

Sasuke: ....

Tobirama: Go and reserve some chakra. The real fight is coming. 

Obito: (Coughing) Damn you, Naruto! I'll have to kill him, unfortunately. 

Tobirama: Heh. Kill him? Worry about the Second Hokage first!!! Suiton: Majestic Ocean! 

Sasuke: ?!?!

The ground begins to shake and tears and cracks rip through the Earth as a noise begins welling up underneath the feet of everybody. Hashirama is badly injured, but even he feels the monstrous shaking. "Heh, so little people give my brother credit. All they think about is me, me, me... but the truth is... Tobirama's a beast too!". The ground erupts and a torrent of water is released that quickly covers the field. Tobirama stands in the center of it as Obito covers his eyes from the vast ocean spray. The Second Hokage does some hand signs and summons a trident.
................................................................the end.....................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment