About

Welcome to Crunchy Manga's Blog! The goal of this blog is to provide up to date Naruto Manga information for Naruto fans.Asides this we will give u Bleach manga,One piece manga,Fairy Tail manga spoilers and a vast Variety of Manga information. Unlike many Naruto manga,Bleach manga,One piece manga blogs,Crunchy Manga will not be providing you with manga scans. However, I hope to provide summaries and information on all the manga updates and provide you with great and wonderful community experience. This blog will feature news and reviews of various Japanese media. While mostly I will be reviewing Anime series and Manga, occasionally I will also be posting news articles about various things such as Anime and Manga.

Thursday 27 June 2013

Naruto 637: Obito's Power


Obito rejoins the battle! 
Obito: Alright, let's see what these new powers can do! 
[He jumps into the air and teleports behind members of the alliance. His right arm turns into a cannon! He unleashes a devastating shot which rips through the shinobi. Only one survives. Before he can stand Obito appears behind him and rips out his soul.] 
Obito: (Now that I have two, I can use their techniques more freely......) Well, I think that was a nice start. Shall the horror show continue? 
[Sakura jumps towards him from above and tries to land a powerful kick on him]

Sasuke: (Well, she's certainly more energetic. Still a fool though) 
Minato: [Sitting next to Shizune and Ino as they're healing Kakashi] (How? The Kyuubi incident.....don't tell me that was Obito too. Damn it what's happening?! Nothing's making sense. Obito would never hurt Kakashi, let alone beat him within an inch of his life. Am I in a genjutsu or something?) 

[As the dust, settles Sakura sees that Obito used Kamui to avoid her attack] 
Naruto: Sakura-chan! Get outta there! NOW! 
Obito: What a reaction. So....[Obito thinks of Rin]...you're the one he cares about the most. I know just what to do next.. 
[Sakura dodges a swift roundhouse kick from Obito. She launches an uppercut right for his chin. He Kamui's behind her and makes hansigns] 
Obito: Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu! 
[Sakura moves and dodges a lot of the flames but is still hit by some. She lands on her feet but is panting and her uniform is burned and ripped in several places] 
Gamkichi: Naruto! Wait he's too dangerous! 
[Naruto is jumping towards Obito with a Demon Wind Shuriken in hand. Obito sways to the side to avoid the Shuriken and it changes into a Naruto Shadow Clone while it's behind him] 
Obito: Predictable. Always with the same strategies. Almighty Pull! 
[The clone is pulled towards Obito who stabs it with a wood spike] 
Obito: Naruto, I've had Zetsu watching you and reporting back to me for a long time about your development. Ever since Minato-sensei and his wife died due to my actions, I've found it amusing watching your failed attempts to progress. Every battle you've fought Zetsu has recorded. Your pathetic attempts at heroism were one of my joys. 
Naruto: Bastard! I'll....wait Minato-sensei?! 
Obito: Ah yes you still know so little about me. My name is Obito Uchiha. I was a memeber of Team Minato along with Kakashi and Rin. I sacrificed myself to save them and gave Kakashi my Sharingan. But, I lived. Madara found me and monitored my recovery. I trained to rejoin them but then I saw a horror. Rin had been made the 3-Tails Jinchuriki and jumped in front of Kakashi's Raikiri to protect the village. This made me realize the ninja system is full of shit. I'll change this world into a paradise! 


Guy: (So that's what happened) 
Sasuke: (So that's his story...)
Minato: (I wasn't there to protect her, so that's how this began. Obito...) 
[Kakashi moans and sturs] 
Minato: Kakashi!? 
Kakashi: I'm so....sorry...Rin where is she? Minato-sensei I've failed you. Obito is drowning in darkness. I deserve to be dead. 
Minato: [Holding Kakashi's hand] You're not dead yet. Spare your strength Kakashi, I'm here. 

Naruto: You're insane! 
Guy: Dynamic Entry! This is for Kakashi! 
Obito: Almighty Push! 
[Guy, Naruto, and Sakura are flung away from Obito. The latter two Allied shinobi land in a compromising position] 
Sakura: (Ahh...Naruto...) 
Naruto: (Just when I thought nothing good was gonna happen. Sakura-chan is so...) 
Killer B: Ah young love, but now ain't no time to unleash the doves! 
Naruto/Sakura: Righ..right! 
[Naruto charges a Planetary Rasengan, Sakura get's ready for a huge punch, and Guy summons his turtle. The trio all go in to attack Obito] 
Obito: (I wonder...) 
[The trio all miss and are thrown back. Obito activated his Susano'o!] 
Obito: I guess I'm just too strong... 
[He swings his sword killing some more Allied shinobi and bisecting Hiruzen] 
Hiruzen: Hhh! [His body starts to reattach] 
Naruto: I'll protect you Sakura.... [He starts to form another Rasengan] 
Obito: Really, that again?! [His Susano'o sword collides with Naruto's Rasengan and the Jinchuriki is knocked back] 
Sakura:Naruto-kun! 
Obito: Now your end! 
[Obito's attack is stopped when his Susano'o is hit...by an arrow from Sasuke's Susano'o. Sasuke's Susano'o evolves into it's final stage and it's sword clashes with Obito's Susano'o's sword] 
Obito: Ahh, Sasuke hahahahaha, I actually almost forgot about you. But you're betrayal will no longer go unpunished. Answer this- before I kill you, should I rip off your arms and legs at the joints, or gorge out your eyes? 
Obito and Sasuke's paths collide! It's a battle of the Uchiha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment