About

Welcome to Crunchy Manga's Blog! The goal of this blog is to provide up to date Naruto Manga information for Naruto fans.Asides this we will give u Bleach manga,One piece manga,Fairy Tail manga spoilers and a vast Variety of Manga information. Unlike many Naruto manga,Bleach manga,One piece manga blogs,Crunchy Manga will not be providing you with manga scans. However, I hope to provide summaries and information on all the manga updates and provide you with great and wonderful community experience. This blog will feature news and reviews of various Japanese media. While mostly I will be reviewing Anime series and Manga, occasionally I will also be posting news articles about various things such as Anime and Manga.

Friday 28 June 2013

Naruto 637 Prediction: "Not Yet"



Scene starts with the whole battlefield in shock as Madara controls Obito

Obito: Madara why!!!!? I..I thought...you

Madara: I have no use for you now obey me!

Obito(thinking): When did it come to this

Obito eyes begin to blur he looks around the battlefield and he sees naruto

Obito(thinking):naruto I was as naive as you are Naruto you just don't get it.

Naruto has a face of determination and it seems he is be able to know what obito is thinking about 

Obito(thinking):Kakashi please forgive me I was wrong. Rinne Tensei!

Madara:thats right do as you are..

Madara is shocked

The Rinne Tensei light passes by Madara rather than going to him

Obito: I only have enough energy to revive one person this way naruto you have another chance to 
keep that promise.

Madara: how dare you defy me!

Madara strengthens his grip on obito

The scene shows obito with the determination he had when he was younger

The battlefield fills with dust as the rinne tensei has effect

Naruto: no way

Madara is seen rushing toward obito with killing intent

Madara raises his gunbai ready to kill obito as he strikes down

The whole battlefield is in dust the only thing you can see is a figure blocking Madaras gunbai

Madara:!? such killing intent

Minato: Don't you ever lay your hands on my student!!

Who was revived? What will Minato do now? The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment