Obito notices that his half was turning black and rods was sticking out. Madara was forcing Obito to do the Rinne Tensei.

Obito: Aaah! What going on?! What's happening to my body?!
Madara: (coldly) It was seen that I don't need you anymore. I got other plans.
Obito: What?! But we agreed on creating a new world where I can see Rin, again! That there will be no more deaths, or heroes, and no hope.
Madara: My, how the foolish can easily be deceived. I didn't agree on what we said. Although, there is no hope or heroes. I wanted to create the "Infinite Tsukuyomi" for my own purposes.
Obito: ?!
Madara: You see I wanted to be the Ten-tails Jinchuuriki so I can perform the jutsu.

Naruto: ?!
Sasuke: ?
Sakura: ?

Madara: (points at Sasuke) You, young Uchiha, are the last of the Uchiha clan. But not for long. You see, Obito was the one who lied to you and he killed your clan.

Sasuke: (shocked) ?!?!

Madara: But I wanted the clan's eyes for my own.

Sasuke: So you saying that this Obito was the one who attacked the village, used my brother to kill the clan, and start a war? (EMS activated) CAUSE OF YOU?!?!

Naruto: ?!
Sakura: ?!
Konoha 11: !! ?!
Edo Kages: ?!
Madara: (very coldly) Yes.

Sasuke gritted his teeth with anger. He shed tears while his eyes. Naruto,, Sakura and Konoha 11 looking at Sasuke.

Sasuke: I don't know who's the real Uchiha traitor around here. But just like Obito Uchiha used me, you used him!!
I know who my real enemy is, and that you!

Madara: Now, now, Young Uchiha... you do realized that I want your eyes, as well.

Sasuke charges at Madara. But Obito stopped him.
Obito: Sasuke, it seen you...
Sasuke: You! You're Tobi...Obito! Why did you do all of this?! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME AN ENEMY TO EVERYONE?! YOU ALSO TO BE TO BLAME!! FOR EVERYTHING YOU DONE TO ME!! AND MY BROTHER!!

The alliance murmurs with questions.
Alliance member: So what he saying that Obito uses Sasuke? I thought Sasuke was our enemy.
Alliance member: But why will a Uchiha betrays their own?
Alliance member: So this...Obito used Sasuke to attack the kages. But why would he...?
Alliance member: But then that means...that Sasuke Uchiha isn't the real enemy... but Obito and Madara?


Naruto: Sasuke, It's true that he was the one who attack the village, kill my parents and your clan, he used you and Itachi. He was the responsible, but Madara put him up to it.

Sasuke: ?!?!?!
Konoha 11: ?!?
Edo Kages: ?!
Ninja Alliance: !?!?!?

Sasuke: Madara... I don't know if this make amends, but I will make sure you won't be revived, even if it'll cost me my own life!!! (activating Chidori and charges at Madara)

Naruto: SASUKE, DON'T DO IT!!!

But Sasuke wasn't listening. He eyes, with EMS, filled with tears. Flashbacks of Sasuke's clan, and itachi. Falshbacks of him on Team 7, Orochimaru, Suigetsu Karin and Juugo.

Sakura: (tears in her eyes) SASUKE-KUN, NOOO!!!!!!!

Kohoha 11, shocked and upset to hear that Sasuke was being used all this time, by Obito and Madara and more shocked to see Sasuke charged at Madara, by himself.

Juugo: I got stopped Sasuke before he gets killed by this Madara.

A shadow appears in front of Sasuke.
Sasuke: ???

(sound of Stabbing)

Sasuke saw Obito got impaled by him.

Obito: My fate...is seal.

Naruto, Sakura, Konoha 11, Juugo, Edo Kages and the alliance with shock looks in their faces.

Sasuke also was shocked. He pulled his hand out and pull back when Madara stepped in. Sasuke saw Madara grab Obito with Susann'o.

Sasuke: (thinking) that bastard. Even he got Susann'o.
Aoda: Sasuke-sama!!
Sasuke: I'm fine. (hopped on Aoda)

Madara: even if you alive or dead, you will perform Rinne Tensei. And I will be the Ten-tail Jinchuriki.
Close-up to Madara's face with a evil cold look.

End