About

Welcome to Crunchy Manga's Blog! The goal of this blog is to provide up to date Naruto Manga information for Naruto fans.Asides this we will give u Bleach manga,One piece manga,Fairy Tail manga spoilers and a vast Variety of Manga information. Unlike many Naruto manga,Bleach manga,One piece manga blogs,Crunchy Manga will not be providing you with manga scans. However, I hope to provide summaries and information on all the manga updates and provide you with great and wonderful community experience. This blog will feature news and reviews of various Japanese media. While mostly I will be reviewing Anime series and Manga, occasionally I will also be posting news articles about various things such as Anime and Manga.

Thursday 1 August 2013

Naruto 642 Prediction : " Resolve "


[Chapter opens at Obito getting sent flying by Naruto-Sasuke's combined attack ]

Naruto : We did it ! ( smiling )

Sasuke : There is something off about him.

Tobirama : Yeah your right kid.

Naruto : Huh ?

( Minato land next to the trio )

Minato : He is letting us hit him deliberately , with his powers he should have no problem taking us down at our current states.

(Obito stop mid-air with the black flames still on him )

Obito : So you've seeing right through my bluff , that's quite like you Sensei ( smirks)

[ Scene change to Kamui dimension ]

( Kakashi is shown with blood dripping out of him )

Kakashi :Arrgh ! *I have no time to worry about my wound , i'm sure that Obito isn't dead , plus there is Madara and the Juubi , i have to go help them ! *

( Kakashi tries to use Kamui but his MS fade away living him with blurred vision )

Kakashi ( shocked ) : What ? *I shouldn't have used the Mangekyou so much * ( punches the floor ) * but anyway i'm not completely blind yet , i have to rest before using it one last time * Sorry Naruto you have to hold on until i recover a little .

[ Scene change to normal world ]

Minato : Obito why are you doing this ? what happened to you ?

( Obito absorb the black flames and looks unharmed )

Obito: Sensei stop acting dumb , you know full well that you're the one responsible for what happened to us, team Minato !
Where were you when i supposedly died ? it was me who saved my teammates , where were you when Kakashi went to save Rin ? again its me who saved that trash , but at the cost of Rin's life.

( Minato shocked and sad ) : I know that i failed you all as a teacher , but even then i'm the one to blame but besides wasn't your goal to become Hokage ?

Naruto/Sasuke : * Him too ! * ( both shocked )

Obito : Hokage ? hahahaha , you should know that titles don't mean nothing in this cursed world.

Tobirama/Minato : ?!

Obito : Look at yourself , you so called Hokage , what did you accomplish in your lives ? absolutely nothing but pure failure. me on the other hand have been working in the shadows for the perfect solution for this rotten world , Infinite Tsukuyomi !

Tobirama : I see that Madara completely brainwashed you kid.

Obito: Hehehe ,as if some one like you will understand a thing , we may not be good friends but he was the one that saved my life and opened my eyes on the truth of this world.

Naruto : I don't exactly understand what happened between you , my dad and Kakashi Sensei but i'll never let you end this world ! ( Enters Bijuu mode )

Sasuke : Same here ,i will not allow you to end this world and make my brother sacrifice be vain ! 
(Enters Susanoo )

Minato (smiles ) : * Naruto if only Jiraya Sensei was here to see how much you've grown.. * Obito i guess i have no choice but to take you down my old student. ( hold marked Kunai and glare at Obito )

Tobirama ( blue marks start to form around his eyes ) : I may not know you , but if you want to end this world you have to beat me first ! ( glare at Obito ).

( Hiruzen land next to Tobirama and co ) : Its a shame that you the hero of the Sharingan have turned like this ( Marks like Jiraya's SM form around Hiruzen's eyes ) I'm gonna take you down !

Obito ( glare at all of them ) : Well then let's end this !

No comments:

Post a Comment