About

Welcome to Crunchy Manga's Blog! The goal of this blog is to provide up to date Naruto Manga information for Naruto fans.Asides this we will give u Bleach manga,One piece manga,Fairy Tail manga spoilers and a vast Variety of Manga information. Unlike many Naruto manga,Bleach manga,One piece manga blogs,Crunchy Manga will not be providing you with manga scans. However, I hope to provide summaries and information on all the manga updates and provide you with great and wonderful community experience. This blog will feature news and reviews of various Japanese media. While mostly I will be reviewing Anime series and Manga, occasionally I will also be posting news articles about various things such as Anime and Manga.

Thursday 1 August 2013

Naruto 642 Prediction:"Best Friends"



Page 1:                                      

Naruto: "Take this!"
Sasuke: "I'll turn you into ash!"

Obito is shown fully engulfed by the flames of Naruto and Sasuke's Scorch Release: Halo Gale Jet Black Arrow Style Zero

Page 2:

Hinata: "It seems like they wounded him this time!"
Sakura: (Thinking) "Thank you... Naruto... Sasuke-kun!" (Smiles)
Sai: (Thinking) "Sasuke... We can trust you after all..." (Smirks)

Page 3:

Many random shinobis are shown cheering and screaming from joy, as Hiruzen lands near them.

Hiruzen: "It's too early for us to celebrate! Remember, he's like the Sage of the Six Paths!"
Shikamaru: "What do you mean,Third? He can't be completely invincible anyway..."
Hiruzen: "I'm not saying that he doesn't have any weak spots, but we mustn't let our guards down!"

Page 4:

Orochimaru, Suigetsu and Karin arrive at the Shinobi Alliance.

Orochimaru: "I agree with Sarutobi-sensei, he's the second Six Paths, heheh..."
Hiruzen: "You finally arrived. What about the others?"
Orochimaru: "They have to arrive soon. We healed Tsunade, while she already were treating the other Kages with Katsuyu as an assistance."

Page 5:

Sakura: "Master? She's okay and she's coming?"
Katsuyu: "Yes, I thought you were busy healing the others and I didn't tell you about the Kages' condition."
Sakura: "It's alright, Katsuyu-chan, as long as Master Tsunade is fine!"

Page 6:

Killer Bee: "And what about Bro, fools, ya fools?"
Katsuyu: "All of the Kages are in perfect condition, including the Raikage. They should be here anytime now."
Killer Bee: "If that's the case, I should enter the battle too, if I don't want to disappoint my bro!"

Page 7:

Gyuki: "Bee, you can use Bijuu Transformation whenever you wish!"
Killer Bee: "Good, I'm going to bring you some food, weeeeee!"

Killer Bee enters Bijuu Mode, transforming completely into Gyuki.

Page 8:

Madara: "Well, that could cause some trouble..."
Hashirama: "What?"

Killer Bee is starting to charge Bijuu Dama, aiming at Madara's Susanoo.

Page 9:

Killer Bee: "Eat this, The First i'm going to assist, Bijuu Dama!" 
Madara: "Why don't you just let me have a good sparring with Hashirama just like the good old days..."
Hashirama: "Madara... you know you can't die because of the Edo Tensei, right? You don't have to avoid it..."
Madara: "I'm going to block it, just to show you something, Hashirama... To show you your power, the power of the Mokuton: Jukai Kotan!"

Page 10:

Suddenly, large amount of trees emerge from the ground, blocking the way of the Bijuu Dama to Madara. Large explosion is shown, as Madara and his Susanoo stand intact.

Hashirama: "Tsk, Tobirama was right... You really have my power..."
Madara: "Of course, how do you think I got the Rinnegan... Thanks to you, that is. Besides... We're gonna have some fun soon." (Evil Smirk)

Page 11:

Minato: "Huh? What's going on?"
Tobirama: "The effect wasn't that big after all..."
Sasuke: "Damn that bastard!"

The black flames are scattered in many directions, as Obito stands intact after Naruto and Sasuke's attack.

Page 12:

Obito: "Is this... your full arsenal?"
Naruto: "Shit, this guy is though without a doubt!"
Minato: "I guess it's time to use the Rasen Senko Chou Rinbu Kosan Shiki!"
Obito: "I'm getting tired of all these teleportations..."

Page 13:

Minato / Tobirama: "!!" (Both looking with surprised look on their faces)

Obito teleports to them instantly and incapacitates them like he did earlier with Tobirama and Hashirama's clone.

Naruto: "What the?!"
Obito: "You're next... Naruto!"

Page 14:

Sasuke: (Thinking) "I have to think something fast! According to the First Hokage, there is one last form of the Susanoo, after the final... What if I try to achieve it..."

Sasuke activates his Final Susanoo and closes his eyes, focusing on maintaining the last form of the technique.

Sasuke: (Thinking) "I must concentrate and stabilize my chakra level..." 

Page 15:

Naruto: "So fast!"

Obito teleports like a flash in front of Naruto and grabs his throat, charging multiple Bijuu Dama spheres around him, as Sasuke is shown opening his eyes.

Sasuke: (Thinking) "Shit, he already got him!"

Page 16:

Kurama: "Naruto, I'm done! Quickly, enter Bijuu Mode and escape him!"
Naruto: "There is... no time!"
Hashirama: "No, Naruto... I have to help him!"
Madara: "Relax, Hashirama... You're busy, remember." (Smirks)
Hashirama: "Damn you, Madara... !"

Page 17:

Obito: "This is the end... The Kyubi is mine!"

Suddenly, enormous large blade hits Obito and sends him fly backwards, as Susanoo armor protects Naruto.

Madara: "Hashirama, take a look... This brat actually achieved Perfect Susanoo... Who is he?"
Hashirama: "His name is Sasuke Uchiha. And I can't believe what I'm seeing, too..."

Page 18:

Sasuke: "I already told you... that I'm the one who's going to change the shinobi system. Furthermore... I won't let you hurt my friends!" (Looking on with serious look with his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan)
Naruto: "Heh... I guess I should thank you... Now we're going to unleash our full power, Sasuke, Kurama!!!" 

Naruto activates Bijuu Mode, standing near Sasuke and his new unlocked Perfect Susanoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment